Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 Weeks














As of yesterday, we are now 31 weeks pregnant. The baby is approximately 3.3 lbs (can you believe that?). It's like I'm carrying around 4 navel oranges (plus 20 additional pounds that are taking up space inside my body).

Ryan and I still cannot believe that there is an actual human inside of my tummy. We feel her move and kick every day, so we know she's active and has lots of personality. I wonder what life is like for her inside my stomach. I wonder if she is getting bored in there and what she is thinking. I wonder what she'll act like when she comes home with us.

Tomorrow is October 2...which means only 2 calendar months until our due date. Ryan and I may celebrate by finally purchasing the dresser/changer for the nursery. We need some storage for the stash of baby items I brought home with me from my shower in NC! The other big things we still need include a glider, a pack n play (since we plan to use the bassinet feature), and a stroller. Oh, and diapers and wipes. Good thing we have a Costco membership. I think we'll be making a trip in the next few months to stock up on all of the necessities!

No comments:

Post a Comment