Friday, October 9, 2009

It's too (cold) too (cold) too (cold) too (cold).

...Gotta run for (sweaters). Gotta run for (scarves).

So Denver got it's first snow yesterday. This snow is earlier than most of our first fall/winter snows, so I am wondering what this means for winter. If it is a cold winter, Ryan and I will have to crank up the heat to make sure our baby stays nice and warm.

Today I was out shopping around for closet storage (Ryan and I decided to go with a changing table with shelves rather than a dresser because we couldn't find a quality dresser/changer that we liked, so we will need drawers in the closet for her little clothes and other items), and I ended up in the winter baby clothes section. I found the cutest "My First Christmas" fleece sleeper, so I had to buy it for Baby Sugar and Spice. This will be her "casual" Christmas outfit!


Can't wait to see her in her little outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment