Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Home Stretch

Sorry again for the break in the action. I have just returned from a work/pleasure trip to Tampa. Baby and I spent 1 day traveling, 2 days at a trade show, and 1 day with my grandparents and other family members and then traveled back home to Denver. Whew! However, my 5 weekends in a row away from home are officially OVER. Now I am in the "home" stretch...I will be here in Colorado until Baby Sugar and Spice is born (at least I hope I won't be going anywhere).

Here are some fun pictures from my trip:

Me and Brandy at Columbia

Each person got their own loaf of Cuban bread with dinner. Look how happy that made me!

Flamenco dancers at Columbia

Me with my Grandparents after a delicious seafood dinner

I'll be catching up on the blogging this week! Lots of baby updates to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment