Friday, October 23, 2009

It's all coming together

I finally feel like some of the preparations for baby are coming together. This week, I picked up our stroller (and all of the attachments) and our dresser/changer is supposed to be delivered today. Also, my mom arrived in town with all of our bedding, window treatments, etc...so we can finally set up the nursery! I've even bought a few pieces of art for the walls. I can't wait to see how everything comes together.

Ryan and I have just begun assembling the millions of things that baby will need. Last weekend, I put together the cutest little bouncer (very easy assembly). Last night, Ryan assembled our stroller (also easy...just attach the wheels). This weekend we will work on hanging curtains, assembling the dresser/changer (hopefully), and maybe even assembling the pack n play! I can't wait to get everything out of the boxes to see what these things look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment