Friday, October 2, 2009

Bowl Full of Jelly

Here are some more pictures of my growing belly!

31 weeks/7 months 3 weeks

Just a peek of the belly! It's getting cold out here in Colorado!

Humphrey still doesn't know what to think.

Today is October 2 - exactly 2 calendar months until our due date. I'm ready for December to get here already, but we still have a lot to do. We need to do a big shopping trip to get everything else we need, and I am taking direction from recent moms about what I will need post-partum (nursing tanks, stuff for my hospital bag, etc).

My grandmother and mom have been working on the bedding, window treatments, and other fabric items for the nursery. We should be able to set most of that stuff up before the end of October...and I am so excited to see how everything came together! In the meantime, I am looking for nature and bird-themed accessories for the nursery. Looks like I will need a few art pieces for the walls as well as a pretty mirror. I'm hoping to make the room seem a little girly with the accessories since the fabric is pretty gender neutral. I'll post pictures once I've gotten everything put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment