Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Colorado Baby Shower

On Saturday, I had my Colorado Baby Shower. Thanks to Jan Fugler, Erin Fugler Thompson and Courtney Borus for planning a beautiful shower! The weather was nice, the food and games were great (and so was the Celestial Seasonings peppermint tea!), and the company was the best. So many friends and family were able to attend, and baby and I feel absolutely spoiled. We received such generous presents that there are only a handful of items that Ryan and I will need before the baby is born...we are almost completely stocked!


Delicious cupcakes from Happy Cakes in Denver


Tea Party place settings


Playing a game


My belly! 34 weeks (8 1/2 months)


Me and "Grandma Lindsay" (my mom)

"Grandma Fugler" (hostess) and me


Me and "Aunt Erin" (hostess)

Courtney (hostess) and me

Erin's belly at 26 weeks and my belly at 34 weeks. Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment