Thursday, October 29, 2009

35 weeks!


Only 5 weeks to go! I was officially 35 weeks yesterday. Baby should weigh about 5 1/4 lbs (the size of a honeydew). She is just fattening up!

I'm trying to get some of my organizing finished. Packing my hospital bag is one of my top priorities. If you have any recommendations of what to bring/what not to bring, please let me know. I have been told to definitely pack my robe. I'm also packing my own toiletries, and going home clothes for me and baby are already in the bag. We will need to pack the camera and Flip video camera for Ryan.

At this point, Sugar and Spice could come at any time...although I'm really hoping she will hold off until December. The heartburn is now an everyday occurrence...I've heard this means the baby probably has hair! I'm also having trouble getting off the couch if I am sitting in a reclining position. I am finding I need 2 pillows behind my back to prop myself up.

Ryan and I have been enjoying 2 snow days at home. We got almost 2 feet of snow in Denver! I haven't left the house since Tuesday. I might normally be getting stir crazy, but since I'm so tired and heavy from the pregnancy I'm not minding staying warm and cozy in the house. It's a good excuse to drink hot tea and cocoa and make my favorite dinner of late...soup and grilled cheese!

2 comments:

  1. No such luck with these Fugler's (Olivia and me) with the whole heartburn rumor. We both had heartburn to KILL and both of our babies were bald til age 1! Bella is just now getting hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so this means I shouldn't run out and buy hair clips just yet!

    ReplyDelete