Monday, October 19, 2009

Will she have hair?

Here's the question I've been asking myself...will our baby have hair when she is born? Apparently some things you can't plan for, but I wish I knew what she is going to look like when she is born!

This weekend, I went shopping at the Junior League of Denver Holiday Mart. Many of the vendors there had cute, handmade baby items. From dresses to sock puppets to fancy burp cloths, they had everything. I wanted to buy Baby Sugar and Spice something special to wear on her head (to show she is a girl) for her newborn photo that may appear on her birth announcement. BUT since I don't know if she'll have hair or not, I had to buy one of everything. So she now has a hair bow, a headband and a hat with a bow on it. I'm prepared no matter what!

Also, I think it is very strange to think about a little person inside me growing a lot of hair. Generally, when you think of hair you think of it being on the exterior of a person. How weird is it that hair is growing inside of my body right now?? True, it is hair for another person...and it will eventually be on the exterior...but it's still weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment