Monday, June 8, 2009

When I'm responsible for myself

Ryan is out of town for work for the next few days so I'm getting a little taste of taking care of myself while I am pregnant...and I'm not sure that I like it. For the past few months, Ryan has been really great with doing the cooking, most of the cleaning, and all of the dirty dish washing (since the smell of dirty dishes pushes me over the edge). Since Ryan left yesterday, I have had to cook for myself (not that bad...I made some pierogies and cheesy rice with broccoli) and feed Humphrey (the smell of his food makes me gag). There are a few chores that I should have done that I have not been able to bring myself to do. Specifically, I have not taken out the overflowing bag of trash from our kitchen OR emptied the full recycling bin or washed the dishes from my dinner last night. Do you think these can wait until Ryan comes home on Wednesday morning?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats to you!! I think I may need to develop a few of these aversions to dishes/trash/etc...in fact I am pretty bummed I didn't come up with this sooner! Granted you have legit ones, I think I can have fake ones and take advantage of this time. :)

    ReplyDelete