Monday, June 29, 2009

Pregnancy Pilates

This Saturday I did my first pregnancy workout video...Pregnancy Pilates. I couldn't believe this workout actually included some ab work (15 minutes of ab work!). I thought abs were the first thing to go out the window during pregnancy. But this work out was actually really great...I got 15 minutes of modified pilates ab moves along with 22 minutes of work for my legs, thighs and hips (because let's face it, that's where I really am going to need the help). I am proud to say that I finished the workout and I plan to do it again sometime in the near future.

Now that the majority of my sickness is behind me, I'm looking forward to being more active. It's surprising to me that at almost 18 weeks pregnant (4 1/2 months), my body doesn't really look that different...except for the growing belly bulge. We'll see how long that lasts! In the meantime, I am going to work on getting a good picture of what I look like now to post on this blog. Hopefully that will be coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment