Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreaming of baby

Last night I think I had the craziest dream I have ever had in my life. Before I was pregnant, I was usually pretty good at remembering my weirder dreams. I heard that you have some wild dreams when you are pregnant, but I hadn't really had too many...until last night.

The upcoming ultrasound must have been on my mind because my dream began with Ryan and I going into the hospital for our ultrasound. They had me lay down on a table and they put some goo and a contraption on my stomach to see the baby. So far, this is all very normal. Then, somehow they opened up my stomach, pulled out the baby, and announced "It's a girl!" This little girl was very small and not fully developed since I was still only about 20 weeks pregnant. The sonographer laid her on my stomach and let me play with her for a bit and touch her. Then, they put her back inside of me and closed me up...no stitching, no scars, no healing.

Though I know I won't actually get to touch and play with my baby at the real ultrasound, I wonder if this dream was a prediction of the gender. I guess we'll just have to wait until July 13 to see!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had some really weird dreams when I was pregnant with Joel. They get more interesting the further your along. I hope everything is going well for everyone. Again, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete