Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Steamboat and End of 2nd Trimester

This weekend Ryan and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend in Steamboat Springs with his family. Ryan's sister, Erin, and I are both pregnant, and she is due just 2 months after I am (in late January).

Below are some pictures from our trip:

The view from my car window during our drive through the mountains.

Another view from the car ride.

Erin and I enjoying the pregnant ladies' favorite beverage - Root Beer!

We drank it out of a little boot glass.

Yum!

On Sunday, we went for a walk to Fish Creek Falls. From this perspective, I look huge!

Ryan and Caroline in front of the falls.

Ryan and Caroline at the falls.


Ryan and Ben Franklin in Steamboat Springs, CO.

Today, Ryan and I have a midwife appointment. I'm taking my list of questions about flu season with me. We'll find out how much wait I have gained since pre-pregnancy, so I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment