Monday, September 21, 2009

NC Trip

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog post! Baby and I just got back from a 10 day trip to North Carolina. While we were there, we got to spend some time in Chapel Hill (my old stomping grounds from college), stay with my parents in High Point, travel around the state to see some of my clients (I worked Monday - Friday), visit with friends, and eat some good Southern food like biscuits, grits, bbq, and I even splurged on a slaw dog at the Dog House in High Point!

On Saturday, I was so excited to visit with friends and family and have a beautiful baby shower at High Point Country Club. We socialized while enjoying mimosas, non-alcoholic pink punch (yum!), tea, mini pimento cheese sandwiches and cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad in pastry, grilled onions and brie, fruit and of course delicious cake! I am so thankful to everyone who made it. This baby will be so loved, and I was so happy to celebrate with all of you.

Here are some pictures:

Carolina Girls

Opening Gifts

Our little girl will be so spoiled!

Me with the cake. The layers were chocolate with buttercream as well as amaretto with strawberries. It was beautiful and delicious!

Brantley and Ashley planned a wonderful shower. I can't wait to spoil them when they have their own babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment