Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Appointments every 2 weeks

Ryan and I are now in the stage of our pregnancy where we will be going to midwife appointments every 2 weeks. Today is our first 2 week appointment (I'll be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow). I don't think we will learn anything earth shattering at this appointment. It will mostly be weight and blood pressure check...and we'll get to hear the heartbeat again. It is getting much easier to find now that she is getting older!

Our little Baby Sugar and Spice is very active. I feel her move almost constantly throughout the day. She is most active at night (I feel her every time I roll over when I'm sleeping), but she also likes to kick me when I am in meetings or sitting in my office. Sometimes I can see an entire bottom sticking out of my right side! She especially likes to kick at my low rise maternity pants. Apparently she does not like the firm elastic pushing against her living space.

More updates to come after our appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment