Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Pain in my Neck


















Today I am 27 weeks pregnant...this is the last week in my 2nd trimester. Baby Sugar and Spice is approximately 2 lbs (about the size of a head of cauliflower).

I haven't been noticing much weight gain other than around my tummy, hips, etc. Ryan seems to think I am still small everywhere except my baby belly. Lets hope it stays that way!

I've been using the Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter (recommended to me by a friend who did not get stretch marks), and so far....no stretch marks! Again, lets hope it stays that way!

Generally, I've been feeling good. The only problem I've been having this week is neck and shoulder pain (which I generally get after traveling for a trade show...and I just returned from one in Baltimore), and those pains are giving me a migraine. And what's great about migraines during pregnancy is that you can't take Rx migraine medicine. I really even try to steer clear of Tylenol. However, I did pop 2 Tylenol last night, and they did absolutely no good. I still woke up with a serious headache this morning. So I treated myself to a chicken biscuit from McDonalds for breakfast, and I'm hoping I can ease it away with comfort food, a hot bath and a heating pad. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment