Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tomato Baby


















I am officially 19 weeks today, and baby is about the size of a large heirloom tomato. This has been a long week because we are awaiting our next midwife appointment and ultrasound on Monday. If baby cooperates, we will know if we are having a boy or a girl!

I have definitely started mixing in maternity clothes with my regular clothes. I have a few nice things to wear to work in addition to some comfy clothes to wear on the weekends. Most of the clothes I have will last me into the fall, and then I'll need to go shopping for a few long sleeve shirts and sweaters and a few pairs of leggings to wear under skirts/dresses/tunics. Until then, I think I'm pretty set for a while!

Once we find out the baby's gender, I'll be ready to start shopping for baby. We want a convertible crib (changes into a toddler bed and then a full sized headboard), a dresser with room for a changing pad on top, and a nice glider rocker for the nursery. However, our nursery room is kind of small, so maybe we should start with the crib and see how much space we have after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment