Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Carrot Top


























I am now 21 weeks pregnant (over halfway there!), and Baby Sugar and Spice is about the length of a carrot. She is definitely moving around a lot at night. In fact, last night she was moving so much it was a little uncomfortable. We have started feeling her a little bit on the outside of my belly, and Ryan could feel her kick the same spot multiple times last night.

She tends to wake up right after I eat, so she must like food...or maybe when my stomach is full she gets cramped in there...I'm not sure. :) She's very active, so we may have a future gymnast on our hands.

I've been sleeping better, and I only have to get up once a night for a bathroom visit. I do have a memory foam mattress topper coming in the mail soon, which should help with the hip pain...but that's already been diminishing a bit. I did a prenatal sculpting workout video last night (by a former Cirque du Soleil acrobat), and there were a lot of hip exercises and stretches so I think that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment