Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Nesting"



















As I mentioned earlier, I think a lot of the pregnancy terms are silly. Now that I am feeling good enough to actually clean the house again, other people (outside of me, Ryan and Humphrey) like to refer to my cleaning as "nesting." Why is it that now that I am pregnant, I can no longer just clean my house because I like things to be clean? Why does there have to be a special term for it? I haven't done my cleaning any differently than I always have. In fact, Ryan and I haven't even touched the room that will be the baby's room. That room is still serving its purpose as Ryan's game room (although he doesn't use it as much since our flat screen tv is downstairs).

Also, why am I being compared to a bird? To me, birds have a much easier birth process than human females do. I have to go through labor...while birds just lay eggs and sit on them.

So feel free to compliment my clean house...just leave the birds out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment