Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Contemplating my navel

My belly button has started to do some strange things. Ryan noticed several weeks ago that it was looking different, and he was sure that it would eventually pop out. It's normally a pretty deep belly button, but it has been getting more and more shallow as the weeks go on.

Then this morning I was putting lotion on my belly (see yesterday's post), and I noticed that something strange was going on. I think I might have yelped or something, and then I ran over to Ryan to show him. The top half of my belly button had flipped a little bit and was sticking out! Is this the beginning of the belly button pop?

It stayed like that through half of the morning, and then went back to "normal" after I ate my breakfast burrito (hey, is was $2 Tuesday with the burrito lady!). We'll see if it has any more changes in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment