Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My baby is a potato

















I am 18 weeks pregnant today! The baby is 5 1/2 inches long. This is about as long as a large baking potato (mmmm....potato). The baby weighs almost 7 oz.

I supposedly should have gained 10-14 lbs so far. I'm not sure if I'm on target or not. I should find out at my next appointment since my scale at home is never correct (my weight at home is always different from the reading at the dr.'s office).

I'm feeling much better in comparison to a few weeks ago, so I'm hoping the majority of my sickness is behind me. I have been eating much better. Vegetables and fruits are actually sounding good to me again...but still no beef. I tried to have corned beef hash at our local diner a couple of nights ago and had to ask Ryan finish it off for me (which he did without difficulty). Luckily, I had plenty of eggs, hash browns and english muffins on the side to fill me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment