Friday, August 14, 2009



















Ryan and I have been keeping busy now that I am in full swing in my 2nd trimester. Since I've been feeling good, we have been taking advantage of this and doing lots of fun things this summer. This week we went to 2 Rockies games - the Cubs game with Ryan's dad and the Pirates game with Vanessa and Josh (http://youmustberoad-trippin.blogspot.com/).

The pictures above are from the Rockies v Cubs game. I don't have a nice Rockies hat, so I wore my Cubs hat (even though I cheered for the Rockies this time around). I wanted to wear my Tulo t-shirt, but it just doesn't fit anymore. We also had lunch twice this week on the Lodo's rooftop (with great view of the ballpark).

Also, while Vanessa and Josh were staying with us we made sure to plan plenty of fun Denver/Colorado activities.

Vanessa and Josh are now off to continue their nation-wide road trip...but it was so fun having them visit Colorado (even if I will need to be in bed for the entire weekend to catch up on my sleep!). Ryan and I wish they were moving to Colorado instead of Connecticut. Maybe in a few years... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Caroline, I am very sorry to inform you that if V and Josh move anywhere after CT it will be NC and that's just the way it's going to be. Similarly, I fully expect the Fugler fam to consider an NC move as well.

    Truly though I'm glad y'all enjoyed the visit. It's also good to hear you're feeling better -- and how smart to get in some activities now since you'll be a bit tied down for the next, umm, 22-27 years?

    ReplyDelete