Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For the Under-Stuffed!

Apparently, babies need a lot of stuff! At least that's what the baby stores want you to believe so you will register for lots of things...and hopefully your friends and family will make lots of purchases in their store for your baby.

This week I spent too many hours at Babies R Us and Target (in store and online) registering for baby necessities and wants. Luckily, I had the help of the trusty Baby Bargains book, which helped me decide which brands and models to sign up for. This book also told me which products were useless, unnecessary and unsafe. Guess I don't need that door jumper or bath seat (bath seat??!) after all!

Honestly, I can't wait to get our little townhome filled with lots of cute baby items. Ryan and I are planning to buy nursery furniture very soon (after I get the nursery painted this weekend). We know we will also need a stroller/car seat set and a Pack n Play (play yard) because we will use the bassinet in our bedroom during those first few months for baby's sleeping situation. Of course the baby will also need clothes, diapers, etc. But what about those extras like bouncers and play mats that other mommies have told me they could not live without? Will our little Sugar and Spice love them too? I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment