Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Ready for Baby

I am 33+ weeks pregnant!

In the Fugler house, we are finally starting to get things ready for our new arrival.  I dug out some of Josie's old clothes and managed to find some white snap shirts/onesies and other gender neutral items.  A bunch of them had yellow stains on them (which I found out were breast milk protein stains that can appear on clean baby clothes when exposed to heat)...but I soaked them in OxyClean, and they washed up pretty nicely.

Also, I ordered a Haberman bottle from Amazon.com, and it came in today.  Our baby will most likely be eating out of this special bottle, so I wanted to make sure I already had one on hand since they don't sell them in the regular baby bottle sections of stores.  These are literally the most expensive bottle/nipple sets I have ever seen, so hopefully it will work!

We still have a lot of work to do to get ready (paint nursery, dig out the swings and bouncer, get pack n play with bassinet set up, etc), but at least we are getting started.

Next step - pack my hospital bag!  If baby boy decides to come early, I would take it in stride since this Gestational Diabetes has made it hard to make choices of what to eat...and once he is born we can get him over to Children's Hospital so we can start making decisions and scheduling appointments for managing his cleft lip and palate concerns. 

Until he is born, we will be playing the waiting game...

4 comments:

  1. Yay for baby!! Speaking of Haberman bottles, we have 5 or 6 lying around with all our baby stuff. Want them?? I'd be more than happy to mail them to you. The hospital may give you some, but if you want some/all of ours, we'll share the love. :) Just let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update on how things are going with you all. I love you and keep you in my prayers.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! We're happy to hear you enjoy our interactive story. :) We think it'll be a fun way to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Globe of World of warcraft is performed and experienced by most of the computer gamers. Wow Powerleveling is the most popular MMORPG's activity. Wow powerleveling is roughly performed by more than 9 thousand effective members. Wow reveals the true potential on the globe of on the internet from the time free on the internet flash activities has really come in the on the internet market. http://www.fifacoinfast.com
    Buy WOW Gold
    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete