Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too busy to blog

I have learned that I am terrible at blogging. I've been so busy keeping up with a 3 month old, that I haven't had any time to update! Ryan and I decided that I would stay home to be a full time mom, so you would think I would find a few minutes each week to post pictures and messages... I promise I will try harder. There are so many sweet moments we would like to share in this space.

Below are a few pictures from the last month. Josie is beginning to babble, coo and giggle! She is a great sleeper, usually sleeping for 8-9 hours straight each month. We are still exclusively nursing, so I try not to leave her for long if I ever have to go anywhere without her. If I can't nurse, I still have to use a pump so it is really easier and more enjoyable for me to just stay with her most of the time. Napping
Breaking free from the swaddle

Mommy had to comb out some cradle cap (dry skin on the scalp), and Josie ended up with a mohawk!


Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment