Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baptism

Josephine was baptized this Sunday August 1. We were so happy to have my brother, Michael, and Ryan's sister, Erin, as Godparents. Michael flew out from NC with my parents and my Grandma Gallagher for the weekend. Ryan's Grandma Ellie was also in town, so we had a lot of family here to celebrate!

We had so much fun. The baptism went great, and Josie was a trooper with the oil and water that were poured on her. We had bbq and cake at our house, and Josie got her first tiny taste of cake.

The weekend went by so fast, but we got some good pictures to commemorate the occasion.



















2 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend and I was glad I could be there. Josie is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful photographs here. Who ever took these has an eye for "IN THE MOMENT" shots. ^_^

    ReplyDelete